Instructions for poster presentation
The Organizing Committee invites participants to submit abstracts related to the topics of the course including case reports, for consideration and inclusion as a poster presentation. All abstracts will be reviewed by Organizing/Scientific Committee and the final decision will be send by e-mail. All accepted abstracts will be included in digital form in course materials. The acceptance of abstract/poster does not imply any financial assistance from the organizers. The organizers will not accept any responsibility for the content of abstracts/posters. Deadline for submitting is 25th August.
- Abstracts should be in English, maximum 200 words, free from commercial aspects.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to the author in about 2 weeks after the abstract has been received.
- Registration and payment of the fee must be completed within 30 days after the acceptance of the abstract.
- The author‘s name (full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, city, country) should be indicated. Degrees, titles, street addresses and acknowledgements should be omitted.
- Please, ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
Send the abstract as a Word document attached to an e-mail to: email@example.com
The poster boards will be placed outside the lecture room. They are 100 cm wide and 200 cm high. Posters can be mounted from 9:00 am. Wednesday 9th of October and should be taken down not later than at 1.00 pm Friday 11th of October.