The European Society of Pathology has granted 15 scholarships covering the participation fee for the course.
Criteria for application:
- The applicant must be a currently practicing pathologist having less than 5 yrs. of professional experience in pathology, or pathologist in training (duration of the employment or residency status has to be confirmed by the Head of Department).
- The application form must be properly filled, signed and submitted by e-mail (as PDF) before the September 16th, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority will be given to the members of European Society of Pathology.
- The scholarship amount will cover only participation fee for successful applicants and will be transferred directly to the account of the course. In cases of reimbursement of the fee all bank costs are to be paid by the successful recipient.
- The list of successful scholarship recipients will be announced on 18th September 2017 by Organizing Committee and the decisions are final.